Homemade cranberry jelly recipe
Try this easy-to-make cranberry jelly recipe with just a few ingredients. Cranberry jelly goes well with turkey. It’s also delicious on croissants or breakfast toast.
- 1 bag 340 g. (equivalent to 3 cups or 750 ml)
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- Wash cranberries and put in a saucepan.
- Add water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve to obtain 1 cup of juice.
- Boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Boil for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour into a sterilized jelly jar.
This recipe yields approximately 300 ml of jelly.